Monday, April 23, 2007

Fun News...


I can't wait for the release of my ALL TIME favorite group of scrappers, the effer's, new idea/inspo book! I can just tell by the cover that it's going to be awesome!! you can check out their blog where you'll find posts for every dare. It's a cool concept and you'll find A LOT of inspiration and ideas. http://www.fortheloveofeffers.blogspot.com/

Here's some good news...I submitted a jewelry holder to Somerset Studio for a call on their home publication and I was contacted today. My jewelry holder will be in one of the next few issues (not sure which one yet, but I'll definitely post it). All they need from me now is a description or any info on my project that I'd like to share and it has to be the way I'd like to see it in text...final stages I think...yeah!!! My first publication!!!

1 comments:

marie antoinette said...

congratulations!!! lets eat cake.