Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Free...

Finals are over! Thank the Lord! I have 12 days until hell begins with 7 week classes of statistics and childhood psychopathology...yikes! How dreadful does that sound? Hopefully it rains the majority of the 7 weeks so I don't feel so bad. The good part is that it's almost all over. I'll finally be done with school...at 29! Better late than never....

I went to my friend's sister's wedding this past weekend. The poor thing tripped over her dress and fell on the alter! I felt so bad for her! Here's a picture of me, Adam, and Brian (friend's bro). Adam is the one on the left for those of you who have never seen him...good looking, huh? : )

2 comments:

marie antoinette said...

you guys look great...hmm..maybe i'll borrow that dress for the wedding i'm going to! sooo, kristen tripped??? that's awful!!!

marie antoinette said...

chris, what kind of depressing ass comment was that???