Thursday, May 31, 2007

Home Sweet Home

We're back home from Arizona and we're TANNED and at least 5 lbs heavier! All we did was layout in the sun, drink, and eat...literally! It was very relaxing and we had a bunch of good laughs (thanks to my cousin, Chris, who met us there from LA) Here's a picture of the jokester who is working on getting a record deal (keep your fingers crossed everyone)...


It feels so good to have my laptop back! I am attached to this thing! I checked my regular blogs and saw Stacey's (who is also on the DT at Scrappy Chic) blog post today. Her layout (along with Janiece's who is also on the DT) was published in Scrapbook Trends. I love this LO and have to scraplift it!


Check out their blogs if you want some inspiration (jeniece's might have her scrapbook trends lo posted but i only checked blog enteries for today, check it out though, they both post a bunch of layouts)

http://www.myscrapblog.com/Cflattop/

http://myscrapblog.com/jeniece

By the way, you know how I said that I am terrified of flying? Well, I took 2mg (highest dose) of xanax b/c i just couldn't fall asleep and could feel the turbulence. I came in on a red eye flight, arrived at 5:30, got home at 6:30am and thought I could take a quick hr nap but I slept through the alarm clock, 3 phone calls, and woke up at 1:45. I am ready for another nap b/c I still feel like I'm walking on clouds! This is a miracle drug!

fact: There is no such thing as an "air pocket". It's a term the media uses for turbulence.

This is what the pilot told me last night when i asked him if the plane can crash from air pockets. By the way, the answer to that is question is no.

1 comments:

Staci Compher said...

.....You're so sweet!! I was shocked to see my layout here!! .....the idea of you scraplifting me...such a compliment!! Sounds like you guys had a great vacation....I'm jealous!!