Thursday, May 3, 2007

Time is running out!

I can't believe tomorrow is friday! How fast! My little vacation is sadly coming to a quick end. And what sucks about it is that I was sick the whole time!!! I'm so mad! I'm just dreading sunday night! I need to buy a count down clock for graduation. I heard about them today and I have to get one! This lady just bought a count down clock specifically for her wedding. It counts down the time and days until her big day. She can reset it for anything else after her wedding. I am gonna have to find out where she got it from, i think it's pretty cool.

Since hell is going to start on monday and i'm gonna be studying my ass of, i thought i'd get a few more layouts done. I wish i could just quit school (i would be an idiot if i did that), and have a job like ali edwards. Wouldn't it be nice to get paid for your hobby and have a huge fan base. How fun, i don't think it would get better than that! ali is a lucky bitch!

today's fact: The Mona Lisa has no eyebrows. It was the fashion in Renaissance Florence to shave them off!

Maybe that's why the Mona Lisa is so damn ugly? was she supposed to be drawn to look so dull and ugly? i don't understand why it's so famous? I find no beauty in that piece of art.

6 comments:

Chrissy said...

renee, could you please inform your readers, eh hem!, who ali (the lucky bitch) is?. also, mona lisa is nasty, i dont think there is any question about that... haha

marie antoinette said...

the mona lisa is just a fascinating piece for people because it's been questioned who the mona lisa actually was. was it some rich guy's wife? was it davinci in drag? it's more of a mystery than anything else...i personally never found the mona lisa fascinating.
now, francis bacon's work...that's some crazy shit!

marie antoinette said...

p.s. renee, i love how the layout turned out. see, you always know what to do...you ask too many questions that you already know the answers to!

Candice P.J. said...

I totally agree with you on the Ali Edwards thing. I keep finding these new blogs of ladies who work for this design group and that design group and blah blah they are MAKING money doing something I have to SPEND money to do!
Plus, I get all excited when I have even ONE response on my blog, and here she is with THOUSANDS on hers. And damn it, if she weren't so talented, I would HATE her!

Candice P.J. said...

oh, and happy nsd.

Stacey said...

Be careful what you wish for girlie. I don't know how she does it, I know that I wouldn't want all that pressure! Keep yer head up, and don't worry about scrapping until you are done with school (this is your consciense(sp?) speaking)!:)