Sunday, May 6, 2007

NSD

Ok, I have to say something...National Scrapbooking Day is so LAME! I absolutely love scrapbooking but to have a "holiday" for it is so ridiculous....no wonder people make fun of scrapbookers! What is the point of NSD? It gets on my nerves! Especially those who make such a fuss over the holiday for scrapbooking! Give me a break...Finally, I let that out!

Anyway, we had some family over our house yesterday for Adam's grandmother's birthday. My family came over and surprised her with gifts, she was so happy and excited. It was fun. I had such an genius plan to get out of cooking for 15 people...we had a BBQ and you know what that means...Adam cooks! I was gonna make mashed potatoes and I even got out of that by making baked potatoes that Adam also had to grill : ) Yup, I'm patting myself on the back.

Here's a layout in honor of such a special "holiday"...National Scrapbook Day. It looks crooked but it's b/c of the way I scanned it.

fact: A 'jiffy' is an actual unit of time for 1/100th of a second.

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

RENEE, Marriage isnt just about seeing how much you can NOT do!. You keep that up and youll be sleeping next to lucky and jidoo's ghost in the basement on comfort. haha

Anonymous said...

hahaha....I sort of agree with you. But its a great way to ensure that I dedicate one day to spend with friends and scrap! I can't think of any other day I have time to scrap for the that long. Have a great one...