Sunday, May 20, 2007

WHAT?!

Adam is beating me at my own game! I can't believe this!! Michelle and I taught Adam how to play 51 and he's been dominating the game! He's been obsessed and we've played every night this entire weekend. By the way, I can't believe how fast this weekend went by!

Friday...we went out to Mon Jin Lau (great Chinese/Japanese restaurant) for Adam's friends birthday. They came over afterwards and we got to show off our remodeled house (they loved it). After they left, we played cards and Adam kicked my ass (i was buzzing though).

Saturday...Marilyn and I went to drop off my DT layouts and on our way back we stopped at a neighborhood garage sale. It was actually a pretty good one. I spent a whole $1.25! I bought a thick black bracelet, a wicker basket, and a gorgeous towel rack...go Renee (I NEVER find a bargain). Did some more shopping at Target, bought stuff for my scrapbook room and started to remodel it (nothing big, but definitely better). Then Adam and I made dinner, played cards, and ate dessert.

Sunday...studied, watched the Wings lose, hung out at my parents, and now Adam and I are playing cards (he's very slow, so as I wait my turn I'm blogging). I really should be studying for my child development exam tomorrow...oh well, I guess I'll wake up early tomorrow. Yippee...

So is anyone still interested in the facts that I post? I was just about to post one, but wonder if anyone finds any of it interesting. Keep "the facts" or ditch "the facts"

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

totally keep the facts, the other day i actually referenced one of those facts in an actual conversation i had. hahah. also, tell adam not too get too excited about his 51 standings, cuz we are gonna play in AZ this weekend, and I assure you, he will regret ever learning the game. HA HA HA HA HA (evil laugh) IM COMING FOR YOU ADAM!

Candice P.J. said...

Sounds like a fun weekend, Renee! Oh, and to answer your question, yes it was rubons on top of an overlay. I am IN LOVE with rubons lately (I've been using TONS of Hambly!)

(non scrapbookers will probably read this comment and be very confused with it... )

Oh, and keep the facts. They're interesting (though I must admit my favorite so far is the "statistics is hard" fact!)

marie antoinette said...

KEEP THE FACTS.

marie antoinette said...

by the way, that's a REALLY cool shot of adam and the cards. i love the composition of the photograph and the dim lighting and the focus.