Friday, May 11, 2007

Tonight...

Adam and I watched the Wings play Anaheim tonight and we WON! I used to be the biggest Wings fan...watched almost every single game years ago... so watching the game was fun tonight.


I sent Chris a funny email today about what happened to me last night that made him laugh. He enjoyed it so much that he said he was going to save it forever and that I needed to tell the whole world about it...but I can't really do that...it's just not appropriate : )
(chris, your respond cracked me and adam up...come home already!)

Went to Taco Bell for the first time in years and I did NOT get sick...it wasn't that great though.

California Chrissy sent my mom roses for Mother's Day. She was so surprised and happy, especially after she read the attached note that said "to my second mom, happy mother's day".

I tried to understand statistics. I don't even know where to start on my homework assignments. This has to be the worst/hardest subject on the face of this earth...i just can't believe that I am so lost...there must be others feeling the same way in my class...i think i'm actually gonna have to get a tutor.

After almost smashing my computer over stats, I decided to scrapbook. I made a few layouts for the Scrappy Chic DT...

Fact: There are no words in the dictionary that rhyme with: orange, purple, and month. (I've also heard that nothing rhymes with silver)

If anyone can rhyme those, i'd love to know b/c i've tried and can't come up with anything.

1 comments:

marie antoinette said...

renee i LOVE those layouts. and i ESPECIALLY love that cool dark picture of you in the last layout. it's awesome.
i miss our az trip! that was a blast...i haven't had that much fun in a long time...i'm glad we have pictures and now your layouts to freeze time in a way.