Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Poor Me...Poor Goose

Both Goose and I had ulcers today. I'll start with Goose's crisis: the thunderstorm! He is absolutely terrified of thunder. He sits SO close to me and even tries to sit on my lap sometimes. Since this morning was very stormy, Goose was glued to my body on the bed. I got up and showered. By the way, when I'm home alone I keep the bathroom door open and the shower door cracked open just to hear what's going on or if something's going on in the house. Anyway, I saw a lightning and new that Goose was going to come in. I look and sure enough, he's sitting right next to the shower. A couple minutes later, we heard a huge thunder and there was Goose freaked out trying to get into the shower. He had his front 2 paws in the shower when I noticed him trying to come in. Of course, I had to kick him out of the shower...poor Goose! oh keep in mind that goose is a 100 lb black lab!
My Crisis: my mom's 17 friends who came over for DINNER! To say the least, I was not happy especially since I had statistics homework to do and the abnormal psy that I never got to. 17 Ladies! They were cooking, it was HOT, they were over from 4-8, and all I could think about was my stats homework. I didn't complete it b/c I'm already confused and it's just the first assignment! Oh God, this class is going to be a BITCH!
So both Goose and I were a little stressed out...i think it was goose who had it worse though!
fact: statistics is hard

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

hahahah that goose story was laugh out loud funny... i am really growing to love that dog the less i see him.

Candice P.J. said...

That's so cute! My hound HATES thunder and fireworks too! He always hides underneath my desk, or goes in our walk-in shower!

Post some more pics of your Goose! There's only a couple on your blog, and I wanna see more!

marie antoinette said...

hahahahahaaa....your fact was funny. hey guys, i was there. renee is right. it was HOT. it was loud, and it was annoying that half the women were scared of poor goose who was just trying to be friendly.
by the way, renee, after you were talking about your homework so much, i had a dream that i was in math class and there was an impossible problem i couldn't figure out no matter how long i tried on my graphing calculator!