Monday, June 2, 2008

layouts layouts layouts

embrace yourselves people...i have 6 layouts!!! i think that's the most i've ever posted at once...and the most i've ever done in 2 days! i'm so proud of myself! i went scrapbooking with one of my favorite scrapbookers today...she's SO inspiring! i seriously love everything she makes and she has the coolest supplies....so jealous!

So here are some layouts I've made...




this one was totally jacked from Katie. I loved her version so much I had to have one of my own!


and these go in my journal...



I'm on a roll.....i think i might be doing some more while I watch the Red Wings game tonight. Go Wings!


7 comments:

marie antoinette said...

wow...renee those are awesome...you're really evolving. that last one is so funny and sad!

Candice P.J. said...

my god, I am SO jealous that you have an inspiring scrappy friend! I need one of those (one that lives closer than Michigan, anyway!) Love the layered Hambly in the first one - kind of pissed that I can't read your journaling so I have no idea what is so annoying. That picture of you in the second layout is GORGEOUS! Love the pp layering too. Why don't you fly to California and scrap with me... how's tomorrow sound?

din-din said...

i love those....great job!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pages Renee love your style.

Anonymous said...

Those are really good layouts!! I'm not being sarcastic. If Renee goes to Cali, I will join her.

--Cousin Farah

Vee said...

awesome pages!! ;)

Staci Compher said...

had fun croppin'....even though you kept fondling!! my goodies....okay that didn't sound good did it!!!?