Saturday, June 21, 2008

first birthday surprise

and probably the only one...i don't think you get to many birthday surprises when your 31! man, i can't believe how old i'm getting! seriously, time goes way too fast and i think it just gets faster and faster as you age. it's kinda scary. Anyway, here are the beautiful flowers my aunt sent me....
i love the vase...so plain and bigger than the ones I have. i love the bonus for getting flowers sent to me...a free vase!

I made these bridal shower invitations for one of my best friends...it's a sex in the city theme. We whipped up 80 of these in less than 3 hrs....

It's crappy out (and I LOVE it)...very dark, windy, and rainy which means its time for a serious nap! especially since i'm going out with the girls tonight for my b-day celebration...can't wait to drink tons of wine...yummy!

3 comments:

Mishy said...

awww pretty flowers!! hope you had fun tonight. sorry I didn't come out.
the invitations turned out awesome! good job!

Anonymous said...

love the flowers, they're for sure from Hadil and From Blossoms. They look like Blossoms and she always gets her flowers from there. the invitations are great, i can't wait for mine! i love helping with that stuff. this time i won't have to worry about messing anything up cause there for me! hehe sorry i couldn't make it to your birthday. i would have paid to get out of my house! i'll tell you about it tomorrow. HAAAPPYYYY BBIIRRTTHHDDAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!

Janan

Vee said...

gorgeous flowers and I love the invitations! I agree time does seem to move faster the older you get!