Sunday, June 22, 2008

holy shit...

how amazing are these gorgeous shoes?!

and these heels...HOT! the part in between the silver is actually bamboo but u can't tell in the picture.


yup, those are my new GUCCI shoes!!!! Farah, Marilyn, and Chrystal pitched in and bought them for my birthday! I am in LOVE with them...seriously! The first thing I did when I got up this morning was put those babies on! I swear, I've never owned such a gorgeous pair of shoes! Ok, enough of the shoes...check out these beautiful earrings Marie got me....

I swear, Marie always gets me the best jewelry! I don't think I've ever not liked something she's bought me...Marie, I can always count on you for awesome jewelry! She bought me a cute make up bag I have been eyeing too, which can also be used as a cool clutch! Then a bunch of us girls went out to dinner and they surprised me with this pretty cake (it's pink and brown).

They really spoiled me last night....thanks guys! All of you are truly the best! I really do have the best friends!

So today we spent the day on the lake. Here's me and Adam, by the way Adam had an entire pitcher of Margarita ALL to himself!!! nasty!


another pic....adam, my brother, and chrystal.

it was a good weekend....wouldn't you think so too if you got those Gucci shoes? : )

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a nice birthday weekend! =)

marie antoinette said...

yeah, you really got spoiled this weekend..but you deserved every minute of it! i had a great time, too. btw, are you misspelling heel to piss me off? :)

renee said...

ok, i fixed it for you!

Anonymous said...

look at my hair. hahaha i look like a peacock

Anonymous said...

look at my hair. hahaha i look like a peacock

Anonymous said...

anonymous is probably chrystal...hahaaa

Staci Compher said...

Happy belated Birthday!!! looks like the girls took care of you....those shoes are gorgeous and so you!!! I would just fall over!!!......

Anonymous said...

That looks like Jennifer. "anonymous" please identify yourself next time.

--Cousin Farah

Tina said...

you've got some damn good friends girl....I mean, Gucci heals?? they're gorgeous. I wear my new shoes around the house too and admire my feet in the mirror...hehe..

ChristyR said...

yep, those shoes rock!

Glenda T. said...

wowza, those are the shizzle! I'm not a high heeled kind of gal but if I were I would totally wear those!! Now my sister is a shoe-a-holic and would probably have a seizure if she saw those!! haha

din-din said...

happy way belated birthday...and u r retarded for saying u hate ur pics. u look gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Great shoes! I hope your birthday was amazing!

Vee said...

love your gifts, those shoes are fierce!! happy belated birthday!