Friday, May 30, 2008

bad bad blogger

right before bed, out of nowhere, adam asked me why i haven't updated my blog (it was so cute. i love the fact that he reads it!). I checked my posts and saw that I only have 5 posts for May! Can't believe it...only 5! I guess i've really been boring and lazy lately, but I decided to start blogging more regularly.

I've been in the mood to scrapbook lately. I actually made these pages for my "R" book (random things @ random times) last week.




And this weekend I NEED TO TAKE PICTURES!!! i swear, i really have nothing to scrapbook since I have the same old pictures!!! i want to start taking different pictures of EVERYTHING! Whenever I look at Marie's or Staci's blogs I always get jealous of their pictures! They have SO many!!! I love it!

Going to have a busy weekend: wings/pistons game tonight, bbq at friends house tomorrow, engagement party sunday. I should be able to take quite a few pics...well, i better!

p.s. every friday, i look forward to "the dares" ...i love love love them! but lately, it's been so disappointing! they've sucked and been slacking...half of them not even layouts...wtf? i need my dares girls to come back....full swing.

10 comments:

Mishy said...

wtf are "the dares" and "dares girls"? did i miss a blog somewhere?

Anonymous said...

haha cool layouts!! I will see you on sunday, cant wait!

Anonymous said...

marie is cool.

marie antoinette said...

oh my god. i am really very extremely flattered by that layout. seriously. after a childhood of just wanting to be accepted by the older cousins, finally! i'm cool! haha jk..but seriously. that was so flattering and very cool. i love your other layouts, too. you keep getting better and better.
also, i need to show you how to use your diana camera. but, you'll need a tripod.

Anonymous said...

renee, do you print your pictures out on your computer? they always look really cool.

renee said...

yeah foof, i print them at home. i have a photo printer that works awesome.

Mishy said...

i'm pretty sure it's about time for a blog/scrapbook page about MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Anonymous said...

renee always tells me she misses me and to come home but not once have i ever seen a scrapbook page w me in it. i must be chopped liver

-chris

Mishy said...

it's okay chris. you and I must be in the same boat in her eyes...the sinking one. never a scrapbook page for us. =(

Anonymous said...

....hope you took some new pics...to scrap today....looking forward to seeing you...even if we don't do a dang thing....love the new pages....!!! Staci