Monday, June 9, 2008

internet = lazy

Seriously, I don't know what I used to do before the internet! I really have an obsession with it. I think that if I had to choose between my cell phone and the laptop, the laptop would win...hands down! With the crazy storms we've had, power went out everywhere (but not at my house, thank god!) and our internet connection went down. So since I had no internet this morning I actually played a "good" wife...i cleaned AND i cooked!!!! I guess that's what it takes...take the internet away and i'll actually get something done around here!

Luckily it came back up and I can post a few things I worked on this weekend. I finally made the cover for my "confessions" book....I love the fact that it's getting full.


a confession....
and I LOVE these MM alphas...this is a page in my "R" book....

and Chris, finally a page for you! Sorry, Mish...yours is coming soon! It took me FOREVER to get this page done tonight....i just wasn't feelin it. Hopefully my creative juices don't stop flowing...i love that i've been scrapbooking more...feels so good and I'm actually using my stuff!


and that's it for now....

6 comments:

Staci Compher said...

love the confessions cover!! your journal pages are always so amazing.....keep scrappin'

marie antoinette said...

hahahaha....that's funny what chris said. i love that font that you used for what goes around really comes around. and that is sooo true.
also, i like the little clock you added.

din-din said...

thanks for taking all the bread! our table all the way in antarctica was fighting over crumbs....i know now where all the bread went!

Anonymous said...

hahahahah im funny!!! cool page roo roo. i like to think i helped you on it a little even though i didnt haha.

-chrissy

Mishy said...

HAHA! That was so funny. Dina you're so funny. Renee, are you nice again yet? ; ) And it's okay, I don't mind that you've scrapped about everyone in the world but me. I really don't! I Promise! Take your time! =)

Anonymous said...

why did you leave without saying bye to us? =(