Wednesday, June 4, 2008

hello stanley

Although I was feeling a little down tonight...i was happy to watch the wings win the stanely cup! The last second...literally...was such a close call but Woo Hoo cause WE WON!!

I don't have too much to say lately...not sure what's going on with me. But I have been scrapping ALOT that's for sure...and loving it! Tonight the mojo really wasn't there but I still worked on some things. I made this for my "R" mini

and this is a layout i might put in my mom's book. it was extremely hard to scrap....took me forever and i'm not really happy with it, but i just wanted to finish it. I couldn't find the right paper so I printed the lyrics to one of my favorite Madonna songs, "Promise to Try" (she wrote it for her mom) on cardstock.

This picture of mom was taken at my bridal shower and I absolutely love it!! It just shows her exactly the way she was....always so much fun, always so happy...so loving. It's my favorite picture of her but it's also a very difficult picture for me to look at. The blurriness of it makes me see how she just faded away...gone...nowhere to be found.
By the way, this was supposed to be a funny post, but Adam wouldn't let me post what i wanted to post...he said it was rude and really it was. I took a video on my cell phone of the most annoying guy on earth. he's in my class and all he does is rock back and forth in his squeeky chair for 3 hours non stop....IT DRIVES ME CRAZY! For real, it does! I really get angry and nervous and distracted. For the entire class period I debate whether or not to kick his chair...never have...yet. But i did take a video (you can't really see his face in it) to show my friends and hubby, who i text during class to bitch about him...too bad i can't share it with you guys...it really is kinda rude of me to do.

5 comments:

Candice P. Harrington said...

The layout is fantastic - don't change a THING about it! I love that you printed out lyrics and made your own pp... so creative!

Anonymous said...

renee, send me the video of that guy to my phone please.

thank you

-chrissy

Staci Compher said...

love how you used those wings...can't wait to use mine!!! I can't believe how much you've been scrappin' I haven't even unpacked my stuff from the last time I saw you....!!!

Anonymous said...

I saw the video, and the guy obviously has a movement disorder. I have to agree with Adam on not posting the video. Maybe you should try to get to know him.

--Cousin Farah

Anonymous said...

God bless your mother. May she reside with the Angels and be your guiding force and strength until you meet again in Heaven.