Thursday, June 19, 2008

i wish i was rich

how beautiful is this clutch?! i want it SOOO bad! too bad it's $300 dollars!

and i've had my eye on darwin bell's awesome wall art...i would love to have one of these!
i think adam's getting me one of these gorgeous necklaces for my birthday...actually i know he's getting me one...i'm custom ordering it to say "i will make a difference" and the charm is actually glass....can't wait to get it!
my list of "i wants" can go and on and on.....i swear shopping DOES make a girl feel so much better!
so i made this for the gutter girlz ...the challenge was to scrap about being a woman using panty hose....so my aunt gave me her fish net stocking and i made this....by the way, it took me forever to make this and i'm not too thrilled with the way it turned out. i pictured it to look better in my head....


oh, marie, mishy, and chris...i took these from you mom. i asked her if i could cut them up and she said, "yeah take them. whenever i try to wear them i just feel like a...a hooker."....she was laughing like she was embarrassed when she was telling me that...you know what i mean right?! she cracked me up!


12 comments:

marie antoinette said...

hahahahahahahhahaaaa...i can TOTALLY hear her saying that...and pronouncing hooker more like hoooker. btw, i love that layout, BUT, you have a misspelling in it! heal is heel. :)

Chrissy said...

hahah my mom said "hooker"??? LOL

Mrs Pretzel said...

LOVE the photo that you used!! This is a GREAT shot. and the fish nets look WAY cool over that transparency. THANK YOU for playing in the gutter with us!!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

You knocked it out of the park, this is fabulous!! Love your use of the netz.. way cool! Thanks for getting dirty in the gutter with us!

~Kammie~ said...

wow--I love your take on the challenge! very original--I love it!!!!!

Jan said...

WOW! Great photo and I love transparency layouts! Awesome! GutterGirl Jan

Tina said...

wow, don't think I've ever seen a fishnet used that way before ;)
and my lists of wants goes on forever and ever and ever....champagne taste on a kool-aid budget is how I like to put it.

Anonymous said...

send the cash my way and I would so have that fun clutch.. But hey maybe I could get lipo and wear fishnets, what to do, what to do..

Chrissy said...

renee, have you been playing in the gutter?

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me? This layout is FABULOUS!!! Totally sexy and feminine.....I LOVE it!

Staci Compher said...

Renee...I was hoping you would do the challenge..and of course you rocked it!!! love the fish nets...and that pic is awesome!!!

Unknown said...

this rocks, love the fishnets!!