Tuesday, June 3, 2008

flattered

Candice emailed me this morning to tell me that her and I are featured on the SIStv's catwalk this week!!! For the cousins who don't know what i'm talking about, SIStv is a scrapbooking website where scrapbookers can post their layouts and talk about scrapbooking...pretty fun, huh?! I know! Anyway, every Tuesday the design team members, and the Jeanette (the woman who started the site) pick their favorite layout and Jeanette picked ME!!!!!! How cool is that....check it out here.

So that just inspired me to scrap more! Here's another page I did today of goose and his toys....he LOVES them! And this is how he ALWAYS sleeps with them in his mouth...it's the cutest thing!

This our old man right here....doesn't he really look like one? With a "huh?" look....

7 comments:

marie antoinette said...

oh renee that is awesome! i feel special to know a celebrity scrapbooker. haha...btw, the thumbnail of your layout on jeanette's pick is funny cuz it looks like it says, "i crap."

marie antoinette said...

oh, and i LOVE goose's page! he's so freakin' adorable, i love him.

Kate O'Brien said...

congrats on the catwalk! so glad they chose you because it enabled me to find your work and your blog. both of which i think are amazing! love love love your style!

Anonymous said...

coolness, well deserved!

Angela Zapien said...

Cute layouts!

I find u on kate's blog...

Cute blog too!!

Vee said...

i saw that, was so proud of you!!! ;)

Staci Compher said...

Congrats!!! I'm jealous!! love the layout of goose!! so cute!!