Sunday, January 6, 2008

wtf


why do i get these?? I hate them!!! I swear, all I have to do is think about these damn cold sores and I get them...urrgh!  <---I'm not sure what that is : )

I'm using my brother's new mac computer and I want one!!!! I love it, so many cool features! Maybe it's a good thing I don't have one cause then I would be on the internet so much longer than I am now and get nothing done.  But I really wonder how long it's gonna be before I break and get one.

Last night I scrapped with Janiece and Staci at my house!  We, or should I say I, created such a disaster in my family room...but it was worth it cause I had so much fun.  We scrapped until about midnight by the fire and we all got a lot done.  Too bad I can't post any pictures...still don't have my laptop. Shitty.

And this week classes start...so not looking forward to it!  I can't wait to finally finish!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

once you feel like you are getting a cold sore, take some valtrex! it works! I don't get them, but my mom and brother do and it works for them!

Jennifer said...

so I agree with you about classes starting... and i am a nocturnal beast (maybe amo emil will prescribe me some lunesta) and i dont sleep ever! so i have to be up in 4 hours and get this... im taking Figure Skating! haha how funny. miss you.

Staci Compher said...

.....thanks for having us over...to crop!! we did make such a mess....!! and love the pages you got done...can't wait for you to post 'em.....nice cold sore.."that's hot"!!

marie antoinette said...

macs are great. too bad for you.
cold sores are not great. too bad for you.
i wish i was back in school. too bad for you!

Anonymous said...

Your picture made me laugh, you should have been flipping the cold sore the bird!

Reta said...

Cold sores are the most annoying things ever. I always get them at the worst possible time. But I've learned to always keep Abreva in my purse, and the second I can feel one coming, I use it and I swear it helps!

Tonya said...

Found your blog through someone else. Anyway, I hate cold sores too, yuck! I use a mix of bleach and water. I think it's 7 parts water to 1 part bleach. Gets rid of them fast.

Also I just wanted to add, if you get a MAC you will LOVE it. I love mine and can't believe it took me so long to get away from PC.

Tonya said...

Found your blog through someone else. Anyway, I hate cold sores too, yuck! I use a mix of bleach and water. I think it's 7 parts water to 1 part bleach. Gets rid of them fast.

Also I just wanted to add, if you get a MAC you will LOVE it. I love mine and can't believe it took me so long to get away from PC.

Chrissy said...

renee, WTF... have u started.... uve created a monster! everyones got a damn blog! before you know it, none of you are gonna hang out in real life (remember that?), your just gonna blog your lives away in solitary confinement

Chrissy said...

how does adam feel about your herpes, renee?

Anonymous said...

Cold sores--BAAAAAAAD....Valtrex---GOOD. Or if you don't use it in time...find BANADYNE (not a pill, its a white tube with blue writing). Its good too. Or, just stay inside until it's gone. As for the mac, you will never leave your computer, ever. In fact, my computer is my son. He goes everywhere with me. Even though I am doing nothing productive, I just love it.

Candice P.J. said...

I have nothing to say about cold sores...

But, I do want to say that I love that your entire family responds to your blog!

ps. Marie, your response made me laugh. too bad for you...