Wednesday, January 23, 2008

check it out! *edited*

I just got an email from Staci...she got the somerset memories issue (both of us are published in it) in the mail and we're both on the same page!!! How weird is that?! Not only did we get published in the same magazine, same month, but the same page too!! So weird...I love it! I can't wait to get my copy! I copied the pics from her blog....

Here we are!!!
I just got another email from staci, i have another page in the magazine....that makes 2 pages in one issue!!!! i must have forgotten! It's at the bottom of the page and is actually one of my favorite layouts. It was made for the design team and I hated the paper when I first got it. I kept wondering what the hell I was going to do with that the ugly pattern, but in the end it worked out to be one of my favs!


Also, I started my new job today. There's a lot for me to know, but I think it's gonna go well. How can it not? I get to do what I love... help people (under privileged families and children) and plan events!!


p.s. chris we miss you!! when are you coming home?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww, renne that is so nice. congratulations!

Candice P. Harrington said...

That is FANTASTIC! Nice job, lady!

marie antoinette said...

awesome!!! i love both those layouts. so cool. it's funny that jim, pat and joe have no clue they were a) used in a scrapbook page b) featured in a scrapbook magazine. i can guarantee they don't know what the hell a scrapbook is.
i LOVE that picture of you and your mom and that page is just beautiful.

Chrissy said...

Good Job Roor... Im probably coming home for Easter, maybe before that though cuz its thats kind of a long time..

Reta said...

congrats renee!! 2 pages is awesome! I really like your layouts.

Staci Compher said...

renee...so cool that are layouts...were on the same page...!!

Anonymous said...

Yay for you both! I must go out and get that issue! The pages look great!

Vee said...

congrats, that is awesome. love both pages especially the one about your mom :)