Wednesday, January 16, 2008

uneventfull

All I did today, besides homework in between surfing the web (i really need to stop that), was go out to lunch with Marie. We had a delicious lunch (something very fattening I really shouldn't be eating) and she surprised me with Print Regional Design Annual 2007. It's a magazine I saw at borders but refused to buy it when I saw the price (it was so expensive b/c it's a special issue). Really, I'm not cheap, but I just couldn't bring myself to buying it for $40 bucks....so thanks Marie...I love it!!!


Alex sent me a cool picture he thought I'd like and he's right....check out this awesome room! Imaging that wall for an office/library or a scrapbook room! He acually gave me a great idea: "do your scrapbooking as you normally do, then sometimes if you want a break or you're feeling whimsical or experimental just start scrapbooking ON your wall. You could constantly add to it and rework it"....I might actually do that one day!

I so badly want to scrapbook right now but I have stats homework (yay) and training...I'm not sure which is worse. But, I made this layout a couple weeks ago of me and Cliff (my bro)


I love using printed trancparency, magic mesh, and rub-ons....they're my favorite right now. Mabye I'll bust out a page later....


6 comments:

marie antoinette said...

i love that page and it's cooler in person.
and a gyros sandwich every once in a while is not that bad, so stop worrying about it!

Candice P. Harrington said...

Love the page! Are those polaroids or did you just cut them to make them look like polaroids? Either way, I love it!

Reta said...

mmm I love gyros sandwiches! Those pages are really cool Renee...I still haven't started the whole scrapbooking thing yet. I want to, but it's so intimidating!! I feel like it's going to be such an expensive hobby!

Anonymous said...

i love your layouts, brother and sisterly love is so nice! did you ever want a sister?

renee said...

candice, those were polariods.

reta, it's an expensive hobby but so worth it. don't get intimidated it's all what you want to say and no...no right or wrong way. you should see my first scrapbook, it's hideious! i'll have to post it. anyway, start...you'll love it.

foof, when i was a little girl i didn't want a sister and for yrs my mom would ask me and i'd say you better not and she never had another child partly b/c i didn't want another bro or sis. anyway, i wish i had a sister....so wish it!

Anonymous said...

i always wanted a baby brother, so i could be the only girl forever. haha