Saturday, January 19, 2008

kitty wigs and gyro

so i saw this on jamaica's blog and had to share it with you guys....can someone tell me what the fuck this is??? who buys wigs for their cats for god's sake?! and it's $50!!! what is this world coming to? if something like this was invented and people actually buy it, i think the cousins should put their heads together and market something!

by the way, these really are miniature wigs for cats that you can get from kittywigs.com. i would just die laughing if i saw this in real life...



and check out lil kim....
michelle likes this one for some strange reason...

so, since adam is out of town this weekend, i made michelle sleep over (thanks, mishy...i love you!). we're in bed on our laptops watching food network and i just learned the strangest thing...gyro meat is formed out of ground lamp. this whole time i thought it was just one cut of lamb. did anyone else know that?

8 comments:

Chrissy said...

DUDE THATS INSANE!! I CANT BELIEVE ITS MADE OUT OF LAMP!!! ALL THIS TIME I THOUGHT IT WAS MADE OUT OF MICROWAVE OR SOMETHING MORE NATURAL LIKE... BROOM! hahahahah im funny!!

marie antoinette said...

so, i could've totally eaten it the other day when i was fasting from meat? it's made out of lighting..how 'bout that.

Anonymous said...

How do you manage not to cut your mouth up from the shards of glass? Marie, we should put our cats in wigs and have them pose. I wanna get Frisky one of those beehive cuts and I want Chakita to have hair like Amy Winehouse.

--Cousin Farah

Anonymous said...

Too bad I only have boy cats, they already glare at me when I tell them Im buying a pink litterbox! Yuuuuummmmm Gyros! Now Im hungry for one!

Staci Compher said...

so funny!!! I think I need the pink one for "gitta" he would look stunning!!!

Anonymous said...

the first cat looks like lucy and lil' kim is scary as hell.

din-din said...

omg...what a bad ass picture to put on my business cards!

Mishy said...

who is J?
And you're very welcome, Renee. anytime! 'Twas fun