Tuesday, January 15, 2008

it's back...

My laptop is finally here!!! I can start blogging regularly, posting pics, and scrapbooking again! I'm so happy!

Some updates:

I started school and have stats....AGAIN! I have to say my infamous quote..."i hate this fucking class!" and then I want to throw my book across the room as i start picking a fight with adam cause i'm so frustrated. And just for the record, i'm 3 classes into it and this has already happened...poor Adam!

I got a job at an awesome organization...right up my alley and what I'm going to school for. I start training on friday.
My "escape" journal is going to be published in Apr/May issue of Somerset magazine and it's going to be a feature article...yay!! Also, I'm not sure if I mentioned this but I'm also going to be in there Feb/Mar issue and I think Staci is going to be in that one too! What are the odds of that?!

I've been going to the gym regularly and I actually want to go! The trainer, JJ is kicking mine and Michelle's asses(and soon to be Rita's).....and I'm still not losing weight! wtf?!! Maybe it's true that your metabolism slows down and your body changes once you hit 30. Or maybe it's b/c when JJ isn't looking I switch my weights to a lower set...oops (mish, you better keep your mouth shut!)

I had 3hrs of sleep last night and I'm still wide awake! I think it's the lingering effects of last night's boot camp....my body is still in shock. I actually woke up at 4 am and after 2 1/2 hrs of tossing and turning I decided to chop the parsley...don't ask...i don't know.
Adam is going snowmobiling this weekend and I'm not happy about that. I think I'm too much of a worry wart but I really can't help it. It's going to be a nerve wrecked weekend. It's okay though, I hope he has fun.

And finally, I'll leave you with some confessions....

7 comments:

marie antoinette said...

yay! a new post by renee!

marie antoinette said...

wow..i love those confessions. i love the picture you used for the burn one.
your style is evolving, yet its very you..i love it.

Candice P. Harrington said...

Love the confessions! The last one about your mom is heartbreaking and lovely and beautiful all at the same time.

I TOTALLY smush my MickeyD's hamburgers! That bread is TOO fluffy... and if you smush them, you can eat 2 or three!!!

So glad you are back.

Anonymous said...

i agree with candice p.j. love your confessions! you're so creative, i love it! u r an inspiration for me!

p.s. i called u and adam today...if you got a weird number that was foof!

Anonymous said...

I agree too, I love them, they make me laugh, make me sad, and inspire me all at the same time, well, except for the hamburger one, it didnt make me sad! Congrats on being published in Somerset! I LOVE that mag!!

Staci Compher said...

love these pages!!! you rock!! and I think it's so cool we will be in the same issue!!! yay!!

Reta said...

Congrats on the publications!! And I loved the confessions also! Hey, where did you get a new job? You didn't mention it today as we were getting our asses kicked!!!