Monday, January 21, 2008

1982?

So i went to office max in search of.......a typewriter, but i didn't find one! What was i thinking?! Of course i wouldn't find one! What year did i think we were in?!

I really don't have much to say. I've been keeping myself busy....bumming around, working out, and going to school. I start my new job on wednesday so i can throw that into the boring mix of my exciting life. At least I'm going to nyc this friday!!! Can't wait! I'm still debating on the xanax chased with liqour for my horrific flight. I'm not sure which one I should give up since it's a pretty short flight...

by the way, who's j?

7 comments:

marie antoinette said...

oh renee, one quick game of pocket scrabble and we'll be landing in the big tifahh.
fyi, you can find a typewriter at oddfellows and i also saw one at lost and found vintage in royal oak. that was a few months ago, so i'm not sure that it's still there, but i may be going tomorrow so i can check for you. i think it was either 40 or 60 bucks. it looked like it was from the 50's or 60's cuz it was made of plastic and it was mint blue.
j, give us a clue! who, oh who is the mystery commenter?

Anonymous said...

yeah, or you can always find one on ebay.

Staci Compher said...

I know who j is......so do you renee....have fun in nyc!!! I'm jealous...don't get to traveled out before our trip to VA!!!

Anonymous said...

Have fun in the big city1 So jealous!! You can find cheap typewriters on Ebay!

Candice P. Harrington said...

What's your new job?

NYC? You suck... I wanna go with!

Chrissy said...

Roo roo-

I hope you guys have a great time in NY but please be careful with this xanax/liquor concoction. As we all know drugs can turn out to be a lot more dangerous than we think.

By the way, I remember when you guys had a typewriter at your wabeek house. We used to come there to do papers. I love typwriters. Then you guys got a computer!!! haha lucky fuckers u and cliff were!

din-din said...

OMG, I swear I somehow remember renee and her type writer...as bad as my memory is! I used to think you were so cool and so much older in high school. Double cool for having your own typewriter. I had to ask to use my dad's and he would read what I was writing...boo on good parenting!