Saturday, September 29, 2007

no time for anything

I've been so busy, but yet I feel like I have done nothing and don't have time for anything either! I think it's because I spend my days taking care of my mom and in between doing that I have my statistics class (dropped all the others this semester) and after class I go back to my mom's house and take care of her as I try to work on my homework. It's okay though, I would drop my entire life for my mom without hesitation. She's such a special woman and I really would do anything for her!
My house has been abandoned! I'm rarely here anymore and it desperately needs to be cleaned...big time! I miss my friends too! (oh yeah, and adam of course) I've been either to down to really hang out with them or i'm with my mom. Tonight I was looking forward to seeing a bunch of them at a close friends bachelorette party and i got SICK!!! so now i really have nothing to do.... can't get too close to my mom right now, we don't want her getting sick...can't hang out with the girls b/c my nose won't stop running and my head feels like it's going to explode! SO....I scrapbooked

poor adam, i haven't been spending any time with him lately. by the time he got home tonight I had already started scrapbooking and wasn't about to stop. It's okay b/c he's been watching football all night and my layouts for the design team are done...so, despite being sick, it turned out to be a productive night after all.

4 comments:

marie antoinette said...

hey renee...don't hesitate to call me and hang out even if you're down. we can make art together. i love spending time w/ you. :)

Candice P.J. said...

Great layouts! Love the "LIVE WELL" one the best!!!

Staci Compher said...

lovin' the new DT layouts....let me know if you ever want to get together at Scrappy Chic and crop the day away!! Hope your moms feeling better......she's so lucky to have such a great daughter!!

Vee said...

awesome layouts!! :)