Monday, September 10, 2007

Been Bored.

I've been beyond lazy today...i even skipped my classes! I just couldn't get up and go to class at 8 am today...especially when my class is followed by a 4 1/2 hour gap (every monday, wednesday, and friday and it sucks!!) I just can't wait to be done with it already...it's been WAY too long...

So, not much happened this weekend (surprise, surprise) ...but Adam and I played tennis on saturday. Let me just say that I am a complete retard when it comes to sports! I swear I was moving like an idiot that I was actually laughing at my idiot self! Poor Adam spent his time on the tennis court running after my tennis balls. Lets just say he got an awesome workout!

I made a couple confessions too...


and I'm not kidding about wanting to be Madonna...I LOVE HER! Her shows are amazing and so is she...so artistic! And guys, don't listen to what Chris says to say about her...he's a hater!
Farah, Marilyn, and I are watching ultimate weddings and we decided that mine should have been on that...I'm not bragging...just talking about entertainment purposes. So much happened that day...
It was a FREEZING October day and we experienced all different kinds of weather: rain ( a lot of it), high winds, hail, and even sun...it was really wierd
On our way to the church, our limo was leaking all over my bridesmaide dresses and all of us took turns cussing out the limo guy...we had to find a different limo company to pick us up from church (the guys too..ended up with a party bus)
My brother and cousin Chris took their own car after church and decided to meet us at where we were taking pictures....I was NOT happy with that. I called my brother, yelled at him and Chris and made the photographers son drive Cliff's car so him and Chris could come in the party bus.
My friend pronounced Adam's last name wrong as she introduced us at the reception.
My maid of honors (marie and farah) made a hoe down...that was my favorite part of the entire night!
It was so much fun..,

7 comments:

Candice P.J. said...

Lovin' the confessions! And your wedding story is cracking me up!

Anonymous said...

such a FUNNNN day and night!!! good times!

-mish

marie antoinette said...

hahahahahaa...i loved your wedding. we had so much fun and i wish i wasn't drunk while doing the hoe down cuz i flubbed my lines. farah, let's make another hoe down for their anniversary!!! p.s. i have been loving your layouts and i LOVE the madonna one. the colors all work together well and you used a perfect picture of her. and i love how simple and straight to the point it is.

Anonymous said...

I'm up for another hoe down. It will be like a sequel. Chris, we'll need you back here for piano backup.
The wedding was fun, and I really think it was tv-worthy, from the decor and to everything that took place.
--Cousin Farah

marie antoinette said...

p.s. where the hell is your wedding video???

Staci Compher said...

lovin' this new book your doing!!! the obsessed!! page is awesome....looks like school is good for your scrapbooking.....!!

Stacey said...

Dictionaries? really? I never knew....