Tuesday, September 4, 2007

T minus 8 1/2 hours...

until I have to wake up for school. It's gonna be so dreadful when my alarm clock goes off at 6:30 am! I am so not looking forward to that...I just love my morning sleep too much!! I have never been a morning person and I don't think I'll ever be one...how do people do it? especially working mothers! I give them so much credit!

So, not much going on here...same old boring stuff. I actually did a few scrapbook things. I decided since I've been in such a creative rut, I'd do something a little more simple. Instead of always making layouts, I thought I'd start a mini book of my own "post secrets". I think I'm gonna call it confessions. So whenever I feel like making something creative...that won't take me a few hours to make, I'd make a "post secret" (like the one below called wishful thinking).

I had seen an awesome layout by tonya doughty on ali edwards' daily something flickr thread and I just had to copy it. It was just like this except the journaling was different (of course). I'm not sure if this is going into my "confessions" book or the album of my mom. Although it's not my design, I absolutely love how it turned out....

And then, I went into my scrapbook room (for the 5th time today) and I actually got a layout done. It's a little chopped off on the sides, but here it is....


4 comments:

Candice P.J. said...

Love them both, and love love love the post secrets idea (i am addicted to that site and since they upload new stuff on Sundays, it's my church!) You are so freakin' talented!

Staci Compher said...

.......love the layouts....love that paper on the puppy one...too..cute!!! I need!! it now....sucks you gotta get up early.....have a good one...

Anonymous said...

What a cute puppy!! I love the layout! And the post secret is a great idea! I always want to send some in to the blog, but then... I dont!

Anonymous said...

lovveee your layouts! Don't feel bad about waking up early because I am up at 6:15 everyday!!! Also, I'm going to start working on a scrapbook for my moms 50th if you want to scapbook together!