Thursday, September 6, 2007

creative juices sturring

Of course I'd start getting inspired the day I start school!! I've done 2 layouts the first 2 days of school...hopefully I can keep it up...school is going to take a shit load of my time. I have papers to write in every single class and not just one either! I have to write 3 or 4 papers for each class..and a presentation. for those of you who aren't in school (finished, never went, etc) doesn't it feel great not to have to study and write papers? it takes so much of your time. it's all good though...i can still manage to scrapbook so i'll be fine. Here's on I made today of my dad.

and also a confession:

I think this confessions book is gonna be a fun coffee table book and i love making the pages for the book. Well I gotta go, this lunesta is REALLY kicking in!! goodnight!

Oh yeah, to my cousins who post weird comments on my blog....STOP!! funny is okay. frisky isn't. arabic girls who need a lashing isn't either! You're scaring off my scrapbook buddies!

12 comments:

Chrissy said...

Renee's scrapbook buddies, I am officially holding an election... If you are scared by my hilarious and somewhat genius remarks and comments, please type the number 1 and publish the comment... If you are influenced and inspired by me in any sort of way and would love for me to continue posting comments about non-scrapbook issues, please type the number 2 and publish.

Also, your votes will NOT in fact be anonymous so I may end up terrorizing your pages if I receive bad feedback, just a thought... Goodluck voters..

Chrissy said...

By the way Renee, I love that picture of your dad, I remember that bright shirt, it was in AZ

Anonymous said...

lol I think your cousins are freaking hilarious! Just like you! And the dad layout is very cool!

Staci Compher said...

first as a scrapbook buddy....I would like to vote #2!!!
and renee love the page of your dad.....it rocks...I like that you did'nt turn it black and white, I know it was'nt easy working with that shirt color....I see you got your mojo back...now that you're not scrappin' with us.......!!!! ha,ha!!

Candice P.J. said...

Great layout of your dad, Renee!

Oh, and I am pleading the fifth on the comments thing - ultimately it's really up to Renee, though, right?

Chrissy said...

cnadice p.j.,! come on! work with me here!

Anonymous said...

I vote 2. I think chrissy and cousin farah are absolutely brilliant.
--Scrapbook Enthusiast

Anonymous said...

i like it. but i'm a cousin, so i don't know if my vote counts.

-mishy

marie antoinette said...

i vote number 2. i like number 2. it makes you feel good. ahhhhhhhh.

Candice P.J. said...

Okay, okay... I have never been offended or scared off by your comments, so I guess I'll vote 2.

Unknown said...

2

Anonymous said...

my cousins are hilarious. period. and marie i actually started laughing out loud at that one. ha.