Saturday, September 22, 2007

Thank You

thank you to all those who left such thoughtful comments on my last post...it really means a lot to me! my mom is at home but not out of the woods yet, she has a 5o-50 chance to recover from what happened last week...please continue to keep her in your prayers and thank you again!


surprisingly, i suddenly felt like scrapping something last night...something quick (yeah staci, i really mean quick this time : ) staci scrapped with me twice on my week off and she witnessed my slowness when it comes to scrapping and i really mean SLOW!) anyway, this took no time at all...here's a confession....

Hopefully all goes well and i'll get in the grove to scrap again and finish the book of my mom. right now my heart can't bare to look at that unfinished project. it's alright though. i'm picking up my design team kit in the next couple days and i'll be working on that. hopefully i'll post a layout soon.

4 comments:

Candice P.J. said...

Awesome confession! It's crazy how ingenious teenagers can be when trying to get away with stuff! Glad you're back, girlie! Still thinking of you and your mom!

Chrissy said...

Renee, scrapbookers are so damn nice. I bet if everyone in the world did a little bit of scrapbooking each day, thered be no crime. ahhhh, imagine that.

Staci Compher said...

Renee....so glad you posted...was getting worried..., glad your mom is home....and she has been in our thoughts and prayers....!! I think its great that you're scrappin'...sometimes its good therapy!! love the page.....as always...and I picked up my DT kit yesterday....and seen yours...looks pretty good....!!

Mrs. Barr said...

re: what chrissy said-i say there WOULD be crime, like lifting ideas, and possibly stealing felt thingies from scrappy ppl like candice...

you don't know me but my sister told me to post on your blog so here i am telling you a stranger is thinking of you and sending you good vibes for your mother!! may not mean much, but i've got some powerful vibes so who knows, eh??!!

good luck and keep the faith!