Thursday, May 8, 2008

WTF??!!

Anything that could have gone wrong today, went wrong!! Shall, I share my day with you?...

1. I work for an organization that services families that live in poverty. I decided to throw a pamper party for about 100 moms that use our services. My only manicurist, who by the way I've been going to for 10 years, canceled on me! She has known about this for a month and knew that she was my only manicurist! AND the event is on MONDAY!! Needless to say, I'm never going to her again!


2. The lady, my partner who is throwing the party with me, was supposed to get 6 other organizations to pass out info to women (heart assoc, diabetes assoc, etc)....She DIDN'T do it!! All the organizations are listed on the flyers....1300 of them! That's the only thing I asked the bitch to do!!!!!!


3. I was supposed to pick 100 magazines today from 6 degrees magazine.....i've tried calling that bitch 3 times....no answer!


4. Since I still don't have my own office, I use unoccupied offices. Well, I got kicked out of 2 of them in a matter of 10 minutes! I just picked up my shit and left!


5. A woman I work with, who has been such a good friend to me,.....is leaving tomorrow!!!!


6. I went to check what building my class is in tomorrow (my first and only one for the spring semester) and I missed it!!!! It was on Wednesday!

I am having chest pain!!! This is what I have to say to life today........

oh and Madonna is going on tour this fall and is not coming to her hometown! hater! how disappointing...

3 comments:

marie antoinette said...

oh man. talk about annoying day. what are you gonna do about a manicurist? what the hell?

Anonymous said...

chrystal and I will are going to be the manicurist's for the day! cant wait! let me know if there is anything else i can help with...i can do makeup and hair as well!

Anonymous said...

Imagine how much better the world would run if people weren't so damn lazy and irresponsible. Unfortunately, there are annoying people like this, and one or a few have to pick up the slack. And I just wanna know why Madonna can't perform in her hometown. Damn it all!!

--Cousin Farah