Friday, May 16, 2008

awesome boss and layouts

I really don't have to much to say except that I'm enjoying my week off of work. My awesome boss gave me the week off after monday because I put so many hours in over the weekend for monday's event.....so she basically told me i deserved the rest of the week off! we also scheduled a dinner/drinks meeting to celebrate the successful mother's day event....don't you wish you had a boss like mine?! One that lets you take a week off and then takes you out for drinks!! She's pretty cool don't you think?

I scrapbooked a couple layouts, which I haven't done in a long time. Most of the other stuff i've been making is for my mini random book. But here are 2 actual layouts....

you knew this layout was coming didn't you....it's my stats book on fire : )


and of course one mini for the random book...i couldn't resist. I love how this turned out and it was so easy and quick...gotta love that!

that's all for now...

5 comments:

marie antoinette said...

renee, those are fantastic. i love the look of the fire in the photos.
you do have a pretty cool boss...and so do i! hooray for cool bosses!

Mishy said...

I have a cool boss too! YAAY! and chris's boss must be cool too since he's in MI just as much as he's in LA (almost)!!
Cool layouts (except the second one, I hate seeing you sad)
Can't wait for our lazy weekend! (except you can't let me be lazy!)

Vee said...

awesome pages and yay for a week off of work, enjoy your weekend!!

Candice P. Harrington said...

So great - nice punchinella! Love the letter to the RAIN!

by the way, my studio ain't all that organized! I only took a photo of the clean part!

Let's see yours!

Staci Compher said...

lovin' the pages...I think the she one is my fav....ahhhhh....you said "fuck"....on a layout...(memories).....enjoy the week off!!