Thursday, March 13, 2008

Well hello hello

Where the hell have I been?! Not really blogging that's for sure! I swear my entire life consists of school and work! It's absolutely insane!!! But, I have to say that all this studying is paying off. I got my statistics test back today. The class average was a 72% and I thought for sure I bombed it....BUT i actually got a 92%....oh my god, I heard the heavens sing!!! I was so shocked that I had to make sure it was my test...literally!

So I've been meaning to post this picture for a while now. This was the funniest moment I've had for a long, long time (I need more of those). Carolyn pulled her mercedes into my unshoveled driveway the day after a snow storm (a week and a half ago). Of course she got stuck! And here are Chrystal, Marilyn, and me trying to push her out....It was SOOO funny...did we really think we were able to do that?! I guess so.....




of course our weak selves couldn't do it alone, so after almost a half hour, we woke up Adam (who was sick by the way) to try....it worked. she finally got out of our driveway. It was a riot though. we were dying of laughter!
I'm throwing a Health and Safey Fair the day after Easter (march 24) for kids that live at or below the poverty line. There are going to be a lot of single moms there too. Does anyone have anything they want to donate as a door prize? Anything for a child or a mother? Also, I'll take ideas for door prizes? I already have a gas card, haircut certificate, coney island gift card, stuffed animal...any other ideas or donations???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

din-din said...

target gift card...or even one to cvs since its a health fair (for their pharmacy). ill donate that fo ryou.

Anonymous said...

Renee, that was the funniest day ever. Remember how bored you guys were, until CAROLINE showed up! I wish i took a picture of Marilyn rolling over in the snow! lol lol lol.
anyways, whats going on with the Easter party, count me in.

marie antoinette said...

those pictures are funny. except for the snow. i do not find snow fun or funny.
i can donate something...what do you need?