Tuesday, March 18, 2008

warning: pic heavy

so adam was in my scrapbook room trying to fix our internet connection. He asked me for a pen (he was getting a number from the internet company). I gave it to him and asked if he needed paper. He said "no". I asked what he's writing the number on. He said "this thing". I look over and it my favorite paper source label (which I have to order online if i want them)!!! I was like, "off all the things you can write on, you're writing on a paper source label!" He said, "what's the big deal it's cut in half anyway"....he'll never understand!!! and I guess if you're not a scrapbooker, you'll never understand either.

So we did a SIS gift swap...it was so much fun to do. There were a bunch of us and I got paired up with Candice. She sent me this lovely box..... notice the punchinella.....i died when i saw those...they're my favorite!!!

and here's a better look at the paper....everyone that knows me knows that I'm a paper whore! esp. this kind of paper!!


and she sent a note (on a cute stationary of course)... ***ATTENTION COUSINS****


how sweet was that!!! Thanks Candice, I loved it all!
Also, since I have had absolutely no creative energy in the past 2/3 weeks...I thought I'd leave you with something I made at Scrapbowl at one of KC's classes. It's called "my loves".





sorry some of the pics sucked but i didn't feel like retaking them.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it just me or does Candice P J have the EXACT SAME handwriting as renee??? Renee, I think you found your handriting twin.

-chrissy

Anonymous said...

I think I speak for everyone when I say, we've all dreamt of waking up early on christmas morning and finding a tightly wrapped punchinella under the tree with your name on it. Just the thought excites me.

-chrissy

Candice P. Harrington said...

Tell Adam he's retarded for thinking he could use your scrap paper!

I'm so glad you like your goodies!

Oh, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE purses too... it's sad!

Mishy said...

HI CANDICE P.J.! Poor Adam, I probably would have done the same thing. She does have similar handwriting to Renee(but candice's is neater)! Good Call Chrissy! Renee, your fave kind of paper is looseleaf?

marie antoinette said...

hahahahaa....this post cracked me up. i love candice pj, can she be a cousin, too?
renee, i LOVE your layouts. they just keep getting better and better. i think your most successful one is the layout of your mom's hands. i'm biased, though. :)

Vee said...

lol, can't believe he was writing on your p-s label, i would have had the same reaction. let me know when you need some more and I will pick some up for you! :)
xo
ps, love your i love mini, still haven't finished mine, bad scrapper! :)