Thursday, March 20, 2008

new mini

remember the SIS package I got from Candice, well I started making a mini book from the chipboard album that was part of the goodies.

It's an album of random thoughts at random times...

I love the look of different sized pages....it adds so much dimension...


and this is for all those people (there are a lot of those people) that tell me I look like Rachel Ray...


not much else going on. not feeling well again...chills and aches. i pretty much spent the entire day in bed...except for when I went to stats class. sounds like a fun day, huh?

2 comments:

marie antoinette said...

i love that idea...just random thoughts. don't worry renee, i only see a slight resemblance to rachel...it's her smile. nothing else. plus, she's gotten a lot cuter since her instafame.

Candice P. Harrington said...

LOVE the cover! So simple and chic!