Monday, March 17, 2008

3 things that....

facinate me:
1. pope john paul II
2. the human body
3. people who know how to save their money and spend it wisely

inspire me:
1. photography
2. typeography
3. other creative people

anger me:
1. animal abuse
2. slow drivers
3. people who ask too many questions

confuse me:
1. micheal jackson's face
2. how writing comes so easily to some people...i hate those people!
3. our galaxy...it's something i just can't fathom

delight me:
1. animals
2. comments on my blog or emails
3. finding radom things that inspire me

frieghten me:
1. spiders
2. planes
3. death

amaze me:
1. people that wake up at 5:30 or 6am...I could never do that!
2. dictionaries...so many damn words...don't know why i love them so much
3. influential/powerful people

sadden me:
1. dealth
2. animal abuse
3. lack of action taken by people to help improve the lives of others in need

relax me:
1. serfing the web
2. scrapbooking
3. napping

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

its 7:02am., haha! I agree with a lot of your 3 things =)

marie antoinette said...

i like this post. i laughed at "michael jackson's face." it's funny, i've actually thought about actually seeing him up close in person and whether that would frighten me or not. i think it would.

Anonymous said...

I like the one about "serfing" the web. I think you meant 'surfing' but the definition of a serf being
"a laborer legally bound to and obliged to serve a lord", doesnt "serfing (to) the web" make much better sense given the inordinate amount of time we all spend on our computers and the Internet?
Warm wishes from Florida!