Tuesday, March 4, 2008

i want to eat this face!

Look at this lovable ball of fur.....

My brother's fiance surprised him with a new 8 week old puppy!! I want her SO bad!! Doesn't she look so cuddly?!! I wish Adam would surprise me with one of these! (hint hint if you're reading this adam). Her name is Charlie but I'm not yet convinced she looks like a Charlie.
I'm spending today and tomorrow studying for a stats test (i want to vomit, that's how much i hate this shit!) and then sunday I'm cropping with staci and erin....i can't wait!!! i need some major mojo...I want to work on something so bad but i just have no ideas in mind.....nothing's looking good to me, hopefully that'll change by sunday.

11 comments:

Mishy said...

you can always crop/scrap about me. I think that's a GREAT idea. you know, the person that cooks for you and hangs out with you all the time but hasn't gotten a real scrapbook page or book!!!!!!!!!! (bitch)

Anonymous said...

i know, why does marie get em all? where is chrissy's page?

Anonymous said...

charlie is a cute name, she is so adorable!!!

marie antoinette said...

okay calm down guys, i've gotten ONE page. also, renee, i think it's funny that you used the word mojo. i feel like adam has something to do with that.

marie antoinette said...

p.s. i think the name charlie is so flippin' cute. i love boy girl names.

Anonymous said...

adorable

-chrissy

Anonymous said...

Im coming to MI in 2 weeks. see ya guys!

-chrissy

din-din said...

like i said in mar's blog...charlie is ADORABLE for a girl! I looooove it...and that breed of dog is so fing adorable cute cute cute!!!

Candice P. Harrington said...

Too cute!!! Can't wait to see what your new layouts! Hopefully you'll get some cool scrapping supplies in the mail that will spark your mojo! (hee hee!)

Staci Compher said...

ohhh...renee...you need one of those...!!! looking forward to croppin' on sunday...even though we probably won't get a damn thing done.....!!!

Vee said...

so adorable!! :) i agree she doesn't look like a charlie :) maybe charlise, hehehe ;)
xo