Wednesday, March 26, 2008

15 vs. 22

So I found this hilarious check list at Carolyn's last week. Adam and I each did one...I did one for him and he did one for me. It was so funny! I think you can click on it to see what we checked off.
he said he forgot one (tailgate), so really that makes it 16 vs. 22. And check out my list of 22! As Adam was reading this, he was shocked that I checked off "wear that shirt". I marked it off cause he ALWAYS has holes in his white tees! Always! So he said, "holes, i don't have any holes!" But luckily, my camera was right next to me cause I got a picture of the hole!!
He actually has 2 of them!!!


here's a better look....




and then here's another page i made for my random thoughts book...


4 comments:

Candice P. Harrington said...

That's hilarious!!!

Love the page too - very powerful.

marie antoinette said...

you can't click on them, so i want to see them up close later.
i love that page. it grabs your attention because of jesus's eyes.

Anonymous said...

adam is funny! it looks like he is thinking of what to check off next and smirking about it!

Staci Compher said...

you're so funny taking pics of his holes!!! hee,hee....wow!! that page is "deep".....awesome!!