Wednesday, March 19, 2008

OMG OMG OMG!!!!

I'm so excited!!!! I got the somerset issue today that has my first published feature article!!!! YAY!!!! although the pictures don't do the journal justice, check it out...





and i love the fact that my mom is in the magazine too!!! I wish I could share this with you mom...you have no idea how bad I want to talk to you!!!


and marie, thanks for helping write the article...hopefully we'll do it again sometime : )

p.s. this really inspired me to scrapbook!

10 comments:

Staci Compher said...

It looks amazing!!!!!! oh my gosh you must be so excited!!!! you inspire me girl!!!

marie antoinette said...

renee! i can't wait to see this in person! i love that they put your mom's picture in there twice.
oh and yes, you better thank me for that damn article! i freakin' wrote the entire thing, people!!! haha..um, jk?

Mishy said...

Congrats renee!! I'll bring beer over to celebrate!

Anonymous said...

you guys drink beer?? Renee, Your mom probably saw that whole thing before you even did! Good Job!

chrissy

renee said...

chris, who said we drink beer? i hate the taste of beer..just can't drink it.

Anonymous said...

aww, renee that is so amazing. congrats!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to get my hands on a copy. Congrats!

Jeniece

Vee said...

congrats girlie, it looks awesome!!! :) :)

Candice P. Harrington said...

Fantastic!!!

An Artistic Muse said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful project and such a wonderful tribute to your mother.