Sunday, November 25, 2007

requested...

...by my cousins: a new post! Yeah, I know I've been a shitty blogger guys...but yay for a new post! I will try my best to update my blog daily...but seriously sometimes I just feel like I have nothing interesting to say...I really do have a boring life. But, I will update my blog more often...i kind of miss it anyway.

So I came across this thing on the internet awhile back but I forgot to post about it. I thought it was genius idea. It's a travel picture dictionary! I mean how convenient is that?! I swear, when I was traveling through the Middle East and Europe I said to my mom, who was with me, that I wish we had a dictionary with pictures. And low and behold...here it is..but i found it a bit too late. And michelle, I know what you're thinking...why couldn't we think to invent that! I'm thinking the same thing!




And here's something else I love...it's gum, but i love the packaging! so damn cute and funny!
This is the front...


and this is the back...




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA! EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS! how come i can't click on the pic to see it bigger?

-mish

Chrissy said...

hahah where the hell is that gum from? i cant believe its real! We should make Miy Illich (water gum) called. ekbar gahba illich haha (biggest bitch gum). just a thought

marie antoinette said...

hahaha...that gum is so unnecessarily mean but funny. and that dictionary is pretty smart but i'd feel like an idiot carrying it around!
i'm glad you posted a blog. i check your blog several times a day!