Thursday, November 29, 2007

mcdonald's = weight control

let me explain something haters...

first i'll admit that the day i went to workout after 4 yrs being away from the lovely gym i had mcdonald's AND i didn't regret it one bit because it was so damn good!!! yummy!

second, yes i do think that the lack of mcdonalds the last couple of weeks had thrown my body off and contributed to my 3lb weight gain. This is due to the fact that mcdonald's satisfies me so much that i don't need to snack on anything or think of eating anything else after i have it.

third, I eat a happy meal for gods sake and I'm back on mcdonald's diet so lay off haters!

Speaking of mcdonald's, I made this confession a couple days ago when i decided to save my SMALL fries bag so I could "confess" it...perfect timing!

5 comments:

marie antoinette said...

haha!!! i love that!

Candice P.J. said...

I'm with you, Renee... My mom always says that if you have a craving for something (in your case, McDonald fries, and by the way I can't believe you have enough will power to order SMALL fries), you should go ahead and eat it because if you don't, you will eat everything else to try to satisfy your craving and then after eating a ton of poor substitutes, you will invariably eat the initial thing you had a craving for. (winner of the longest sentence ever written award)

Candice P.J. said...

Oh, and Marie, thanks for the movie recommendation! I'll keep a look out for it - I think old movies like that (or made-for-tv-movies) that bring back old memories are the best - no matter how cheezy they are!

Anonymous said...

haha! Renee, you are so funny!

marie antoinette said...

candice, you're welcome...p.s. i'm a bigtime movie nerd, so if you are, too, i'd like recommendations from you!