Monday, November 26, 2007

phat or FAT...

...FAT! That's what my ass feels like right about now! I swear I can't handle this 3lb weight gain. i know some of you are shaking your heads thinking i'm silly, but really i'm not! 3lbs turns into 5lbs...5lbs turns into 10lbs...and then i'm gonna get pregnant and really be a fat ass! I can't do that so....I'm going to the gym tomorrow with Michelle. I can't believe my lazy (not morning person) self is going to wake up at 8:30 and go to the gym. It will be the first time in almost 4 yrs that I will be working out. The last time I ran/worked out I ran a marathon in Alaska...lets just say never again!

In other news, I went to 8am mass on sunday morning....ALONE! I can't do anything alone...really. So it was a big deal for me to go to church alone. It felt good and now I know I don't have to rely on Adam to go.

It's official...I had my first cooking lesson from Michelle today. It wasn't bad at all (the experience, not the food...that was amazing). She taught me how to cut chicken breast without getting rid of half the breast and how to chop garlic...it was actually fun...can't wait for my next lesson Mishy!

So, I was planning on posting a "confession" but i didn't take a picture of it...i'll post it tomorrow. And my scrapbook mood is creeping back up...slowly but surely! FINALLY!

6 comments:

marie antoinette said...

sounds like you've been busy.
i want to cook w/ you! i love it!

marie antoinette said...

p.s. you look like you've LOST weight, not gained.

Chrissy said...

I miss you and Adam

Candice P.J. said...

yay for wanting to scrap again. I am slowly feeling my mojo coming back too... can't wait to see what you create!

oh, and congrats on going to mass alone. I'm like you - I NEVER do things on my own, so I am always impressed when others do!

Anonymous said...

YAAY RENEE!!! Can't wait til your next lesson too, think of a yummy, healthy dish you want to learn. AND CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR FIRST DAY BACK! an hour of cardio isn't a bad workout at all. Tomorrow we'll do an hour and a half FOR SURE cause I feel like i was lazy this morning. Tomorrow I want to BE THERE by 9 PLEASE. Scrabble tonight?

-mishmish

marie antoinette said...

well, i understand renee's mcdonald's obsession to a certain point...those damn fries are delicious. BUT, i thought it was hilarious when renee told me today that she thinks she's gained those few pounds because she HAS NOT been eating mcdonald's that often lately! hahahahaa