Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Randomness

1. Drawers/Cupboards that are left open drive me crazy!!

2. I had the chance to meet Pope John Paul II a few months before he died, but I was too afraid to fly alone (my mom was already there and met him)...I still want to kick my ass for that! What a freakin idiot...I love love love that man!

3. I sleep with the same pillow and pillow case every night, and yes I wash it! I feel like a kid with a blankie sometimes, but whatever.

4. I actually failed my written drivers test the first time I took it! I was literally gonna cry as the guy was marking half the answers wrong and kept telling my mom I couldn't believe it. He let me retake it...thank god. I still think those damn tests are tricky and I "failed" it again when I renewed it at 25 (i think that was the age when you retake those tests).

5. I can't eat a sandwich without fries or chips...it just doesn't taste good.

6. Almost all of the jewelry I own was bought by Marie...I seriously don't remember the last time I bought my own jewelry...I know I can always count on Marie's good taste!

7. I used to run religiously and I loved it. Since running half a marathon in 2004, I despise working out! I'd rather cook then go on the treadmill.

8. I eat McDonald's about 5 times a week...easy.

9. I've never babysat...I think I'm in trouble when I have my own kids...I don't even know how to play with them.

10. It's 5:04 am and i'm still awake!

I made a "confession" but I'll post it tomorrow. I can't get myself out of my warm bed to take a picture of it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Renee.
Your today post is really wonderful.
I'm from Poland and I am proud of my country. Pope John Paul II was Pole and he still is.
I love that man too. It beggars description.
He died but i still feel him.
If I have some problem or I'm sad I feel him.
Also when I'm happy, when I'm in the open outdoors I feel him.
He helps me.

Don't worry Renee.
I'm sure than he now is looking for you, from Heaven. He loves you

If you want talking with me about him, send me an e-mail.
I'll do that with pleasure.

cheers
Aga

marie antoinette said...

renee, that was a great post...very funny and i didn't know about your drivers test!
why were u up so early/late?
i agree about the sandwiches. :)

Chrissy said...

Renee- I want to punch you in the face for not meeting PJP2. The only event in my life thus far that I know for a fact has forever changed who I am, was when I stood, 5 feet away from him as he went by in the Popemobile in Downsview Field in Toronto in the summer of 2002. Its more or less a distant dream now. I cant even imagine meeting him face to face. Benedict is cool, but I think he needs a little sanding around the edges.

Anonymous said...

you and i have a lot in common.
i like you :)