Sunday, October 7, 2007

In need of good pictures!!

I've been in such a strange mood lately. I don't know if it's anxiety or what it really is. Here's an example: I'll be at my mom's house and then suddenly I feel panicked and want to leave. As soon as I leave I realize that I need to be with my mom and I go back. Then with scrapbooking, I look at my favorite scrappers' and see what they post and get so inspired. I go into my scrapbook room and just sit. I sit there because I don't really want to scrapbook but then again I really do. Then, I can't get anything out...no ideas, no motivation, no nothing! I don't know what's wrong with me. But with scrapbooking, I know I need major pictures...cool ones! Maybe that will help me sit and just scrap for myself (not just for the dt) Here's one that I made for the dt last night...i'm so not crazy about it, but my product wasn't all that so I just had to work with what i had....oh and it's a bad photo...sorry.



So, I can't believe this weather!!! It SUCKS!! It's nasty, humid, and way to hot!! It's actually strange to see the leaves falling off the trees when it's 89 degrees out! I'm ready for fall....but definitely not winter. I wish we could skip that season altogether, well except for christmas morning snow : )

3 comments:

Candice P.J. said...

Good pictures will DEFINITELY boost your scrap funk... it always works for me!

Chrissy said...

Renee, what your going through is called "panic attacks" me and cliff know a lot about them. we get them cause we used to smoke weed. it sucks!

Staci Compher said...

love new pics...........Can't wait to see what you come up with....seen your DT layouts at the store....love 'em as always!!