Thursday, October 18, 2007

I hate...

...Seinfeld!!! That show just sucks! I find no humor in it whatsoever. Adam loves is and watches it 3x a day and I literally get irritated when he watches it. It just get under my skin and I'm really not sure why. He's actually watching it now as he flips to baseball between commercial breaks...oh how I love watching tv with Adam.

So, I actually scrapped tonight. Only one page though. I did a page for the DT but couldn't finish it because I ran out of an "e" for the last word of my title...shitty. Don't you wish those were the big worries of life...running out of an "e" for a layout. I'll post it later when it's complete. Here's a confession I did a couple weeks ago...

just to mention: I am really starting to feel sorry for Britney Spears. I never thought I'd say that but people really need to layoff of her personal life! All the mean and nasty comments really should stop...she's only human..a fucked up one but still human...jeez! by the way I know that comment came from nowhere but I just heard something on tv about her...peace out.

4 comments:

Staci Compher said...

glad to see your still scrappin'...love the clear page...are those rubon #'s or stamps????

Anonymous said...

Hi Renee, I love your new confession. Your work is awesome.

marie antoinette said...

i think what induces vomit while watching seinfeld are the following:
1. bad 90's hair
2. bad 90's fashion
3. muted 90's tv color
4. that stupid stupid bass riff between every scene...bleeeechhh!!!!

Anonymous said...

I like Seinfeld, retards!
--Cousin Farah