Saturday, October 20, 2007

dinner

me: i'm starving adam, let's go out to eat...have you ever had carrabba's?

adam: no

me: it's so good, we should go there.

adam: ok, let's try it


so we go to carrabba's and eat at the bar (which by the way, was the first time i've really had dinner at a bar of a restaurant...it was fun).


after a class and a half of wine and some appetizers...


me: so what do you think about this place, do you like it?

adam: yeah it's really good.

me: you really think so? that's not what you said the last time we went to carrabba's.

adam: huh?

me: yeah, we've been to this place before (diff. location) and you hated it.


I knew all along that adam hated the carrabba's but i was really craving it so i just had to play along until I ate it...is that bad of me to deceive my husband like that?? it's okay, it was very satisfying! : )


so, i've been in a scrappy mood the last couple days...here are a couple of layouts...


for the never lose hope page, i used a picture marie took when she went to church to say a prayer for my mom...it's one of my favorite pictures...it's so calming and peaceful! thanks mar mar!

4 comments:

marie antoinette said...

wow....i love that layout w/ the picture i took. it literally took my breath away for a second. it's so simple and beautiful.
also, can you find out how to post your layouts so that we can click on it and see it larger? i want to know what the second one is about.
aaand, what the hell is a RAK?
p.s. answer my phonecalls one of these days ;) jk. but, i do miss you.

marie antoinette said...

oh, and that's HILARIOUS about adam and carabba's. hahaha...that's so typical of him to be tricked so easily. hahahhaaha

Anonymous said...

Renne, that is the funniest story about Adam!! haha! I love your layout w/ the pic marie took!!!

Anonymous said...

If you ask me Adam was the smart one. I think he played dumb so the ball and chain wouldn't get upset. This I know b/c great minds think alike (sinister laugh).
--Cousin Farah