Wednesday, February 27, 2008

i'm still here

wow, it's been a while since i've posted...a whole week actually. That's because last week was absolutely miserable!! I was so sad over the death of my dog/baby! I swear I spent the entire week balling my eyes out! It was bad. Anyway, I'm back and in a much better mood!

so, i didn't even get a chance to tell you guys about my trip to scrapbowl! I had so much fun with staci (she's so easy to travel with!) and of course, we met our favorite....Kristina Contes! We worked on 2 books, but of course i haven't finished them yet...surprise surprise. I hope I can work on and finish these books by next monday. This one was cool..."inspire me" and it's actually almost done. here are a few pages.....






next, i want to work on "my loves" the other class we took w/ kc and then i want to do a mini of our trip to VA/Scrapbowl....man, i wish i didn't work!! i'd have more time to scrap!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome book!! i love it!!

Candice P. Harrington said...

LOVE this album! Tell me more about meeting KC... and what the hell is Scrapbowl anyway? And why didn't you invite me?

marie antoinette said...

renee! those are AWESOME. seriously..some of your best work. and i am seriously so flattered that you included me in that! :)

Staci Compher said...

oh...I love the page with the packaging!! so cool....I had a blast with ya...8 hour drive...how did we do it??

amytangerine said...

this book rocks.