Thursday, February 14, 2008

6 pencils

Just in case you guys forgot, I just have to remind everyone how much I HATE statistics!!! It really really sucks! Not only am I compeletly confused in class, I get distracted by the guy that sits next to me. For some strange reason he has 6 sharpened pencils sitting on his desk! Literally 6, I always count them. Just tell me, who the fuck needs SIX sharpened pencils?!!! And the wierd thing is, he's constantly writing...and I really mean writing, like a novel writing...not working out problems. He sits there and writes out everything the teacher is saying. It's so strange.

So I'm going to scrapbowl tomorrow and I can't wait! I can't believe it's already here...God, time is flying by....

Oh and Chris...Adam did not catch that ball.

7 comments:

marie antoinette said...

hahahahhaaa...six pencil guy sounds like a great case study.
we're gonna miss you :) at least you don't have to go to virginia sitting on the floor of a packed mercedes.

Anonymous said...

have a safe and fun trip!!

Mishy said...

HA!!! I WAS RIGHT, CHRIS! na-na-naa-boo-boo! 6 pencils? well if he is writing the entire time, and you didnt mention a pencil SHARPENER, then he probably needs 6 pencils!

Jennifer said...

hmm im gonna go with a serious case of OCD. you should ask to borrow one and see what he says!!

Anonymous said...

I was thinking the same thing, OCD! If you ask to borrow one, he will probably freak out on you!

Anonymous said...

Renee, sounds like a cut and dry case of pencil envy.

J

din-din said...

i WISH i had fun weirdos like that in my classes! although, i had a girl with turrets syndrome in high school. i felt bad for her but she made some weeeeeeird noises in class. especially during tests when she was nervous. it was funny/freaky/sad. but no involuntary convulsing swears, damn.

*click*click*hiss*click*