Friday, February 29, 2008

i'm in love....

....with Hollanders!!! Erin told me about it today and I HAVE to go this weekend!!! I'm so tempted to buy everything online, but I want to go there and spend a very long time looking around....Marie, wanna go with me?

Speaking of love, here's the "my loves" book we made at Scrapbowl (KC's class). It's not done...far from it, but it's so cool. I want to work on it this weekend and I'll post pics later.


so, someone brought up an interesting question today: when do people born on leap year celebrate their birthday...the 28th or the 1st? it would be kind of cool to have that birthday, don't you think?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

ironically, one of my aunts and her grandson are both born on feb. 29 and i'm pretty sure they celebrate their b-days on the first of march.

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad you stopped in Scrappy Chic today! I am up for scrappin on Sunday. I'll email you and staci and see what's up....

otherwise, maybe next week? lmk

-em

Mishy said...

renee-
lmk means let me know. =)

Anonymous said...

Renee I've been to Hollander's Kev grew up in ann arbor and we know folks who've worked there forever. Have fun I hope you find some cool stuff there.

marie antoinette said...

sure, i'll go! i will probably end up buying more than you which sometimes happens. :)

Jennifer said...

about the leap year renee, did you know nana passed away on a leap year? i was talking to my mom about people and their birthdays and she told me.. i never knew it... how weird.