Sunday, October 19, 2008

i look barbaric

me: " god. I'm so tired. I haven't even washed my face today"
farah: "i can tell. you haven't combed your hair.  you look barbaric"
me: "oh thanks"

there's nothing better than to have a friend that can just tell you the straight up truth!! hey, it doesn't bother me..someone's gonna have to tell you the truth, right?!

So, i know i've been MIA for a LONG time.  This is what i've been up to...

1. got into a huge fight with my sister-in-law two weeks before the wedding and it lasted quite a while...thank god that's settled!
2. went to my brother's wedding.  it actually wasn't as hard as i thought it was gonna be without my mom, but it was a blast and absolutely beautiful.
3. busy with 4 300 level classes.  all i gotta say about that is i fucking hate writing papers! really, i do.
4. went to Dayton for adam's step-brother's wedding.  it was the most beautiful ceremony i've every attended.  the way they combined the 2 cultures (indian and german) was absolutely amazing!  drooled over all the beautiful sari's..i wish i had one on.
5. falling behind on my albums.  5 to be exact. the brides are starting to hound me. fuck.

BUT, that didn't stop me from scrapping!!!












6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was starting to worry about you missy! So glad to see you post again. Love your layout share and glad to hear that you worked through your stuff with your brother-family is everything. Thinking of you as we approach this anniversary of losing a parent. Hugs-Kelley

marie antoinette said...

RENEE---those layouts are AWESOME!!! you just keep getting better layout by layout. my favorite is the ask and receive one.
also, you are going to feel SO GREAT once you're done w/ school and you never have to look back! it'll all be worth it in the end.
i miss you and i love you. :)

marie antoinette said...

oh yeah, and i LOVE the picture of you on your birthday. did i take that? anyway, it looks great in black and white.

Aartee said...

hi renee...I've only been blogging for a litte while and found your blog from Stcie's...the new layouts are great!

Vee said...

wow girl that is a lot od weddings, i love weddings!!! such a happy time for everyone, love love your scraps!!!! hope school gets better and you will have winter break soon, right?! but that brings finals, yuck!
xo

Chrissy said...

your right, adam is so passionate