Saturday, October 25, 2008

LAZY

I really don't know what's wrong with me! I have SOOO much to do and I actually have had the time to work on things (well, just yesterday and today), but I just don't feel like it!  I could be catching up on albums or school work, but I'm laying around just serfing the web...oh and yesterday I took a 2hr nap!!! God, it felt so good!!!  

Anyway, I have found so much inspo on the web, along with a bunch of stuff I want to by.  I'll pass on the coolness:

These make me want business cards...but for what, i don't know.
This lady records her day with awesome collages.  I love this idea!
I want to take amazing photos too.
I need this asap. I actually can't believe I haven't bought one yet.

I also came across this repulsive, yet creative halloween costume...


that's all for now, maybe i'll actually get up and do/make something....

2 comments:

marie antoinette said...

hahaha....ewww to the costume!
how do you come upon all those cool sites.
also, it's killing me: it's sUrfing.

Staci Compher said...

...you have to get a clip it up!!! love mine...that halloween costume is hilarious!!!