Wednesday, August 20, 2008

updating

ok i'm back. again. this semester finally ended yesterday and i'm so fucking relieved!  for some reason, this semester really stressed me out and took a lot of my time!! it feels so good that it's 11:53 right now and i'm in bed...on the computer, watching the view.  oh i love it!  just one more semester to go and i'll be freeeeee! thank the lord!!

so, i haven't had an ounce of inspiration inside of me lately.  i try and try, but it just won't happen.  i can't tell you how many times this has happened:

1. pack tons of shit out of my scrapbook room
2. drag it all downstairs (so i can hang with adam and scrapbook)
3. set it up
4. pick out paper which paper i'll use (which, by the way, is a very long process for me)
5. get frustrated cause don't know what to do with anything (as if i've never scrapped)
6. pack everything back up
7. take it back upstairs
8. accomplish nothing

but, hopefully tomorrow this will change because i'm scrapping with my favorite scrapper...Staci!!  she usually inspires me and i just LOVE looking at all her stuff....you guys, she has SOOO much stuff, it always makes me want to shop...it's crazy!  BUT, she's in the same scrapbook/life rut!!!  hopefully, we can come up with something tomorrow.

by the way, i know i haven't updated in forever...but does anyone still read my blog? especially scrappers since there's absolutely no inspo happening on this blog.

8 comments:

Candice P.J. said...

You know I still read your blog... I've been so blah about blogging lately - I think you and I are on the same creative pattern!!!
Can't wait to see what you create with Staci! Good to have you back!

ps what are you studying in school? why?

Staci Compher said...

hey had fun today...even if you did have all the mojo...hope you post the pages you did!! and hope I didn't make you spend too..much money!! hee,hee....

Chrissy said...

Rooroo, I get this feeling a lot when I am working on music, basically writers block. In your case, scrappers block. As people who feed off idea's, visually and im my case audibally, we need this type of creative confusion to lead us into great influxes of creation. Like calm waves forming into great surfs on the shore. Past and the present, we are a people interested in the future.

Chrissy said...

Rooroo, I get this feeling a lot when I am working on music, basically writers block. In your case, scrappers block. As people who feed off idea's, visually and im my case audibally, we need this type of creative confusion to lead us into great influxes of creation. Like calm waves forming into great surfs on the shore. Past and the present, we are a people interested in the future.

Chrissy said...

or is it scrapbookers block?, or maybe scrappersbook block? hmmm...

marie antoinette said...

i love how chris makes up words.

Glenda T. said...

Yeah, I'm still here! haha Glad to see you posting again! You'll get your mojo back, don't worry!

Staci Compher said...

update.....please!! how are you??