Tuesday, August 5, 2008

holy moly!!

I can't believe it's been so long since i've blogged!!  I've just really been extremely busy with school and haven't felt like i had anything excited to share...not like i really ever did.  So i was just being lazy, i guess! So here's what's been up with me (it's not a whole lot):

* i got a new mac and i'm in love with it!  now my pc seems like total junk!
* i'm working with an awesome photographer, designing digital albums.  so fun!
* falling behind in school work
* haven't done laundry in about a month...and that's no joke!
* haven't purchased a single scrapbook product in a long time...over a month!  I don't think I've even stepped foot into a scrapbook store!
*This entire summer, I've only scrapbooked a handfull of times. i don't like that.  But I will post my almost completed "my loves" album...love the way it turned out!

be back with some fun pics tomorrow!

7 comments:

marie antoinette said...

i was wondering when we'd see another post.

Candice P.J. said...

YAY! You're back!

renee said...

omg!! I can't believe you guys still check my blog!! i'm so happy! what a loser i am!

Anonymous said...

renee, i check it everyday

Staci Compher said...

about time!!! I was about to send over the blog police....we were getting worried...but figured you've been busy....you know I am always willing to help with the scrapbook shopping...girl there is a ton of new stuff out there!!!

Vee said...

mac's are the best!! are you still coming to md this summer? :)

Chrissy said...

im here too, until my computer is fixed im all funky. but dont stop blogging people.